Luke turned six weeks old yesterday. I have spent the past 24 hours trying to get a good picture of him smiling, but all I've got is about four very blurry smile shots and another 55 pictures of him looking merely bemused. You could stand on your head and this kid wouldn't bat an eye.
...So the quest continues, but meanwhile, he still is one very cute bemused looking baby!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I like the laughing one. He's got a great wardrobe!
Very cute! It looks like he is changing so much already.
He's so cute! Reminds me of when Noah was a baby - I have a gazillion of him and not a gazillion of the others. Love ya guys.
so cute!! are those target pj's i spot? mana still hasn't started to smile yet, everytime I try to make him smile he just gives me this look that says "FEED ME!!"
Yup, he's adorable. And, yup, I count four different outfits. Maddie's a doll, too. Thanks for letting her come and play today.
What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment