11/18/08
Yesterday was officially the "one month until we move" day. I just haven't been able to get on the computer because Mark got himself an early Christmas present (Call of Duty 5) and had to get right to work beating the game on single player so he could unlock the zombie mod. You'll have to ask him about that sometime.... He has been driving home from EspaƱola every few days to spend some quality time with us, the new desktop computer, and our fast internet connection. Now he's had to go back to work, so I've resumed trifling around on here like I'm used to.
I decided to get this countdown timer to heighten the amount of stress I'm already feeling about our move. My blood pressure rises incrementally as I watch those seconds ticking away. I think to myself, "I should really be doing something productive right now...." I'm sticking the permanent version on the bottom of by blog so I won't have to look at it constantly. Also because it will not fit on the sidebar. (Why is that thing not bigger?!?)
Now if only I could get my hands on a bunch of extra time and energy. I wish they sold motivation in a box. I'd market it as tasty Motivation-O's and when consumed, you'd suddenly stop procrastinating and get your heiny in gear. I'm thinking that business could be huge. Hmmmmm.... I'll hire Kevin as my designer and Tyler as my advertising exec. Anyone else want to join in?
Yesterday was officially the "one month until we move" day. I just haven't been able to get on the computer because Mark got himself an early Christmas present (Call of Duty 5) and had to get right to work beating the game on single player so he could unlock the zombie mod. You'll have to ask him about that sometime.... He has been driving home from EspaƱola every few days to spend some quality time with us, the new desktop computer, and our fast internet connection. Now he's had to go back to work, so I've resumed trifling around on here like I'm used to.
I decided to get this countdown timer to heighten the amount of stress I'm already feeling about our move. My blood pressure rises incrementally as I watch those seconds ticking away. I think to myself, "I should really be doing something productive right now...." I'm sticking the permanent version on the bottom of by blog so I won't have to look at it constantly. Also because it will not fit on the sidebar. (Why is that thing not bigger?!?)
Now if only I could get my hands on a bunch of extra time and energy. I wish they sold motivation in a box. I'd market it as tasty Motivation-O's and when consumed, you'd suddenly stop procrastinating and get your heiny in gear. I'm thinking that business could be huge. Hmmmmm.... I'll hire Kevin as my designer and Tyler as my advertising exec. Anyone else want to join in?
9 comments:
I could use a box myself.
Are you guys moving back to So. UT? Is it your last stop?
I like your idea of Motivation-O's. I know it will come in handy on many occasions! What would be the main ingredient...?
I would totally buy a whole pallet of Motivation-O's :) I talked to your mom and she seems very excited for you to be home! I am sure you are excited too. Talk to you later.
I want some motivation-O's. I will be a taste testter. I should be doing SO MUCH right now, but I am blogging. Adam said I am an addict. Maybe I should disconnect the internet so I can get something done.
I hated having everything on one sidebar, so I made a third column. There are instructions on how to edit the html code for this on Cutestblogontheblock. I wouldn't stress yourself out with figuring that out right now though.
Good luck!!
I think playing Call of Duty 5 constantly turns the player into a zombie. That's the key. Just allow Mark to play all day, then he'll be a zombie. Easy as 1.2.3!
Good work on that zany/creepy lizard countdown thing.
Just get some of those roll over minutes from one of those cell phone comercials. That should give you some more time. He, He.
I'm up for some motivation-O's.
There is an HHS blog aggregator starting:
http://hurricanehighalumni.blogspot.com/
Please market them; I will purchase a case please!!! Good luck packing, that should be fun!!! P.S. You always make me laugh! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment