11/29/08
Thank-you to our dear friends Nadia, Jeremy Beckham and Ravi Richards for having us over for Thanksgiving! I don't know if we'll ever be able to finish off all those leftovers, delicious as they are.
(groan--loosening the belt another notch...)
5 comments:
Looks delish. Are the patterns on the pies hand created or are they stamps? I've never seen that before. See you soon.
Tyler
I did it with a knife ALL BY MYSELF. Haha. I'm such an artist. They're leaves, if you can't tell.
That pie is beautiful! You are so artistic! Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh, and about that ballet class. You can pay per class or you can buy a punch card. I think with the punch card way, you save $5 a class.
thanks again! it was so much fun. oh, and your rolls were gone the next day...the boys at almost all of them. i think i got 1. cute pics. i'm glad you took some. i totally forgot. but that's just me. i always forget to take pictures at holidays. =)
Hope you guys had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! You guys are almost done with school! YIPEE!!! Are you moving back to St. George? Does Mark have any job prospects? We are dying to know the status! Loves xoxo
Post a Comment