**DISCLAIMER**
I love to take pictures. I have a beautiful daughter who is 3 3/4 years old today. Every year, I do a photo shoot with her (see below). Portrait studios do not sit well with this girl. I tried taking her when she turned one (turned out pretty cute--she couldn't run away yet) and then two (it was a disaster). Even I can't get her to pose and look at a camera. So I opt to chase her around and try to capture real-life moments. I love the results--and since I'm the photographer, I have rights to all the negatives! Bwa ha ha ha ha! Take that, Sears!!!
(Not to mention it doesn't cost me $200.)
So I am going to go ahead and barrage you with all the ones that turned out this year, even if it means way too many pictures. But you can go ahead and tell me which ones you like. I took these with my film SLR camera (my new digital one is ordered and on its way) and I'm going to give a shameless plug for Kodak Portra 400 ISO film, because it makes all the difference. Thanks, Grandma Nora, for letting me use your yard two years in a row.
E






























14 comments:
Those pics are sooo cute!!! I had so much fun doing pics with you when we lived close to each other!!! I actually was just thinking that i need to take lots of pics this week!! I think that might be my goal!!! Hey by the way, I have a card in my car for you and I can't find your address because my little precious one took off with it because she "needed" a notebook, she's pretty funny, but can I get your address, AGAIN? Thanks sooo much for the cute gift!!! You are so sweet!!!
I liked H and Z. Very cute pictures! Adelyn has the same dress as Madelyn. The one she is wearing in D, I believe. White with pink flowers and a pink bow.
Those pictures are so cute! I don't see how you could take all those pictures on the calander with that camera! I have the same one and it is so slow! I'm glad you're getting a new camera :) You should give me one of those pictures :)
Just to clear up your confusion, I meant the calander that you gave everyone at Christmas :)
My favorites are M,N, and O. What a beautiful granddaughter and daughter I have! Ahhhhh!
Beautiful pictures!!
Great pictures, Melissa! I'm so glad you emailed me a link to your blog so I can catch up with you and your sweet family. (And I'm so sorry for your rough time while Mark was gone, holey moley, I would have lost my mind--you're amazing!)
Rachel Ellis
http://peanutbutterlane.blogspot.com/
Hey Melissa! I hopped over from Monica's blog. (We were VT partners in the St. George College Ward.) I would love to add you blog to my links on my blog if that is all right. My blog is private but if you'd like an invite email me at jmarie_jensen@hotmail.com
Let's stay in touch!
I love all the pictures of your beautiful daughter- how could you choose a favorite?
e h and m are my faves. I think it was S where I thought she might be thinking, Are we there yet?
These are the cutest pictures! I can't believe you took them yourself, they look profesional. I feel the same way, 4 rotations down, 4 to go. There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!
Julie
Melissa I tagged you
I love the ones with her walking between the trees. Great idea. I should do a photo shoot with madison
T,H,E,and C. Those are the winners. She is beautiful.
Those are some amazing photos! You could be a professional photographer. I've always loved film pictures because I think they turn out way better than digital, but I just don't have the patience to actually use a film.
Post a Comment