I've been meaning to take some "real pictures" of Isabelle for her 1 year milestone. But the weather was cold, rainy and windy for the entire month of May. Finally, it warmed up and the sun came out, and yesterday we had some good lighting so I went for it.
Unfortunately, it was her nap time during my first attempt, so I only got a few pictures:
(Eating mulch and grass....) Then she tried to eat a dirt clod and Madelyn snatched it out of her hands, and she started screaming and wouldn't stop. So I put her down for a nap and we tried again a few hours later.
She is toddling everywhere now!
♥♥
She is so precious and beautiful and we love her to pieces!
Btw, her dress is from Truffles Ruffles (but I got it through a zulily sale).
Then daddy came out!
Love those gappy teeth!
Then we attempted some pics with all three kids.
Finally, one I can put on our wall!

2 comments:
I love her precious little clappy hands, and Luke's green band-aid.
Super cute, love that little face of hers!
And THANK YOU for that cute baby blanket!!! I love how stretchy it is! You are so thoughtful and so talented!
Post a Comment