A couple of weeks ago, my brother-in-law Shay invited us up to his family's cabin on Cedar Mountain. Fall comes earlier there than down in the valley. It was cool and rainy but really pretty.
Emery, Nora and Luke
Log see-saw
The kids had the best time riding on the Rhino with uncle Shay.
I did bring umbrellas but the kids didn't actually have them at the time...
I thought it was so cute how Emery had her arm protectively around Luke.
I thought it was so cute how Emery had her arm protectively around Luke.
I mostly hung out in the car with this munchkin.
We went to a little man made pond stocked with fish to try our luck. Nobody caught anything, though.
This picture was from my phone camera, which is not that great (despite it being an iPhone). I finally did join Instagram, though! Follow me at melissa.yoder.
My sister Maria
Luke and Emery are such good buddies, I love to watch them together! Luke is almost a year older than her, but they are the same size. They both love riding bikes and Frozen and trains. They get along really well.
On the way home, I made Mark stop at a scenic overlook. I think this is part of Cedar Breaks. There were a bunch of other people taking photos, and it was obvious that they're not from around here, the way they were blown away by this one little canyon. They ain't seen nothing yet!! I'm so lucky to live where I do.

3 comments:
Fabulous fotos. I'm so glad we live where we do, too.
I'm a little jealous of your long pants and jackets!! It's still over 100 degrees here in AZ and we are ready for a little reprieve:)
The pics turned out great even with the iPhone. Looks like a fun time. We haven't been camping in quite some time and although I do like camping I don't miss sleeping on a leaky air mattress!
Post a Comment