Monday, August 11, 2014

Isabelle's blessing dress photos


 Isabelle's blessing day was so crazy that I didn't get a chance to take any pics of just her in her dress. So a week afterward, I set up this little photo shoot. I saw this idea with the flowers on Pinterest and went out and picked all of these from our yard, yanked a sheet off Luke's bed and shot away. It took a while because this little cutie (2 months old at the time) doesn't like for me to be near to her unless I'm going to pick her up and hold her. She was super squirmy and we had to take a couple of breaks.

 I made her dress using this pattern (altered to make it longer, and fully lined).

 I also made her bracelet and headband.She looked so precious.


 The light coming from the window was all over the place and kept changing the colors in the room...frustrating to try and edit afterwards.


After a while, she had flailed around so much that the flowers were getting destroyed, and she spit up on the sheet, so I moved her to her baby papasan.

 This afghan was made by an old family friend, Dorothy Bone. Madelyn used it at her blessing, too.

 Squishy lips!

 :) ♥

I just love this little girl so much!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I just LOVE her <3

Heather Wells said...

what a doll!

Rachelle said...

Beautiful!

Kathryn M. said...

Babies that age are so stinking cute

The Vakautakakala's said...

She is adorable and getting so big!! So fun to have a happy baby in the house:)