Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7 week pictures


I am having the worst time keeping up with this blog! I am about 6 posts behind. *sigh* So here we go.

Here's some pics of Miss Belle after church a couple of weeks ago. She's wearing a dress that I made and a headband from my friend Rachelle. I know I have taken so many photos of her that this wasn't really necessary, but I had a reason!

 (She tends to go cross eyed a lot--I know that's normal for babies but I can't help but freak out a little because of the way Madelyn's eyes turned out to be.)

 :D

 Awww....still cute.

The reason I wanted a good picture of her at exactly that age was so that I could do this:

My three babies!!! ♥♥♥ All around 7 weeks of age. Oh my precious.

My mom always used to say she wished she could have her 5 babies all lined up in a row. Now I know why.

3 comments:

Carolina mama said...

Having all my babies at the same age lined up is something I've always wanted to do. They are all preciously adorable at whatever age they are. Gosh and gush.

Heather Wells said...

sooooo adorable!

Rachelle said...

I know I've said it a lot, but she really is an exceptionally cute baby! Glad you're getting some use out of the headbands. ❤