Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A pregnancy in pictures

I did a similar post right after I had Luke (see it here). But by far, this has been my most well documented pregnancy. It's fun to look back and see the progress. It's even more fun to not be pregnant anymore--I have not missed it one bit!

 10 week ultrasound

 12 weeks (looking super excited about my heart monitor)

 15 weeks

Origin of the nickname "Baby QQ" (thank you Luke, for creating that identity on Netflix)


15 week ultrasound--It's a girl!!

 17.5 weeks

18 week ultrasound

 21 weeks

 25 weeks

26 week ultrasound

 28 weeks

 33 weeks

 34 weeks

 
 35 week ultrasound

 36 weeks--Easter Sunday.

 37.5 weeks

 39 weeks

 
39.2 weeks!

40 weeks--on my due date, with 5 day old Isabelle!

Thanks for all the support on the blog these past 9 months. It was a rough time for me and I've appreciated all those who have shared in the journey. It was worth it in the end :)

2 comments:

Carolina mama said...

Thank-you for posting and sharing your wonderful journey with us. We love you two very much, and are so relieved that she is here and that your heart activity will return to normal functioning.

Rachelle said...

You look so great! I hope you heal completely and quickly, and maybe even get to sleep every once in a while.