Tuesday, April 29, 2014

10 little diaper clutches


Tiger thinks he's so helpful when I'm sewing.

Vanessa from V. and Co. actually came up with the genius idea of baiting her cat Overlord with a decoy piece of fabric to sit on so that she can continue sewing unfettered.

I finally finished some diaper clutches this week--which have been on my to-do list for ages. All but one or two are already given away or spoken for....people are breeding like rabbits, I tell you!!

 I think I finally got a good method down for mass production. These are the boy/unisex ones.

 And the girly ones...the yellow flowery one on the left is for moi.


If you're interested in a pattern and tutorial, check out this old post of mine. All you need is two fat quarters of fabric, some sew-on velcro and you're good to go! These things are so handy!

2 comments:

Carolina mama said...

You are so fabulously talented and generous. The clutches are adorable. And that is a great idea for getting the cat out of the way while you are trying to sew or cut out fabric. Minnie sits on my things all the time!

The Vakautakakala's said...

Adorable!