Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey, I finally got showcased


3/15/11

Well, OK....what I really did was finally find an open showcase spot on etsy--happens to be for pendants, and I bought a spot. If you go here and take a look at the sponsored listings, you'll see my Southwestern charm pendant. Somewhere next to the Nsectivorous tentacle pendant. Really. Said pendants will be featured all day today, and hopefully drive some traffic to my shop. If this one sells, I have nine others ready to spring into its place. I'd show you the rest of them, but oy....it's 2:00 in the morning. (%^&#%$@*!! daylight savings time.....kicking my rear)

The things I do for fame and glory!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Woo hooo! That's awesome, Melissa! I hope you sell tons of stuff! It's all so pretty, I'm sure you'll get some good sales! Congrats!

Natalie said...

I was also thinking, I'd be happy to feature you on my blog! If you would give the readers a 15% discount on something they buy from your shop or something, I bet you'd get some more sales. Just a thought! Let me know if you'd be interested!