Since our lives are so interesting, we thought we'd share!
Funny, it is the exact same at my house. I had to throw away so many onoins and potatoes.
Hahaha.
That's crazy! Mine just usually get stinky and gross. Thanks for coming to the park yesterday - even if it was chaotic and windy.
Ahh, the old dead rat smell! Once I seriously thought there was one in my pantry but it was just spoiled potatoes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Funny, it is the exact same at my house. I had to throw away so many onoins and potatoes.
Hahaha.
That's crazy! Mine just usually get stinky and gross. Thanks for coming to the park yesterday - even if it was chaotic and windy.
Ahh, the old dead rat smell! Once I seriously thought there was one in my pantry but it was just spoiled potatoes.
Post a Comment