Since our lives are so interesting, we thought we'd share!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Ta Daa!!
6/6/09
They did it! Maria and Shay are officially hitched. (Huge sigh of relief...) Everything went well and I am just waiting for my seven rolls of film to be developed before I show you how fabulous it was. More posts soon to come!
Oh my she is gorgeous!!!!! Congrats to the happy couple!!!! Oh and your home, so perfect!!!!! I love it!!!! Where is it? You so deserve it! Congrats to your family!!!!! I am jealous that you are in Cedar!!! We will have to come see you!!!!! Happy unpacking!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my she is gorgeous!!!!! Congrats to the happy couple!!!! Oh and your home, so perfect!!!!! I love it!!!! Where is it? You so deserve it! Congrats to your family!!!!! I am jealous that you are in Cedar!!! We will have to come see you!!!!! Happy unpacking!!!!!!
They are such a cute couple! Glad to hear it all went well. Can't wait to see pictures :)
So gorgeous!!! Wish I could have been there. Hey, congrats on the new house!!! That is so exciting!!
I can't wait to see more pictures! Maria looks so beautiful! Where'd they honeymoon to?
Post a Comment