Sunday, April 26, 2009

Precious life

4/26/09

In memory of my sweet nephew, Kai Moster, who passed away yesterday at the age of 6 as a result of an unfortunate accident at home.

12/12/02 to 04/25/09

We will miss you--our prayers go out to Mark's sister Kathryn, her husband, and their other three children.

Thank goodness for the restored gospel and the truth of eternal families!

11 comments:

things we love... said...

We are sooo sorry about your loss!!!Our condolences to your family!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time!!!!!

Ashlee said...

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your nephew Mel. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers at this time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. We'll be thinking about your family.

Natalie said...

This seriously just breaks my heart. That is a parents worst nightmare. My prayers are with your family!!!

Katie said...

That is so sad. I too will keep the family in my prayers. He is an adorable little guy!

Liz said...

What a cute boy. We will keep you in our prayers.

Rachel said...

Oh, Melissa, I'm so sorry. Please pass on my condolences to your inlaws.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

That made me so sad to read this. I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what your family is going through. I'll keep you in my prayers!

Jen said...

Oh I am so sorry! We love you and both of your families and will be thinking of you.

Jessica said...

Oh, my condolences too. I'm so sorry. I'll be keeping your family in my prayers also.

Flutterby said...

I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking of you. Where would we be without the restored gospel!