Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I/Mark or Madelyn had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

7 comments:

Amber Williams said...

I remember Mike and I going to see a movie with you and Mark and you were just barely pregnant with Madelyn. I can't remember what movie it was for the life of me, but I do know that you were sicker than a dog, and I think you had to drink Ensure or something like that. I just felt so bad for you!

Liz said...

I remeber you melting your carpet with your embosser at Northfield, going to lunch at Pastry Pub (YUMMY! we still go there everytime we are nearby), food science and lots of strange food, Mark not letting you hang pictures on one wall in your apartment, and Madelyn's dare devil stunts climbing from her bench/hope chest thing to her crib.

Anonymous said...

I remember all the fun memories and good laughs from the SUU 2nd Ward--Ahhhh- the good ol' days. I remember hanging out and playing games in Kensington and at our house.

EMILY said...

Melissa,

I remember how much you helped out at our wedding and I was so impressed by that! You are always so helpfula nd hardworking!

Carolina mama said...

When you were about ten years old, you told me to leave the sandwich making for your dad's lunch to you. You made him the best looking "salami sandwiches without salami". You're still a great food assembler and cook.

Goodbar said...

I always remember Melissa the way I saw her at her ballet dance recital, so slender, graceful and beautiful. I will never forget it.
Ginny

Nadia and Jeremy said...

I don't have any specific memories...I just love our Friday's together. Thanks for being my friend down here!